Two days of Bohol tour is very much convenient these days. I have been to Bohol several times before, but what makes this trip special is that its our first time together on a travel coming from a week of homecoming in Negros Oriental and en route to Cebu where we would fly out back to Manila.
Without so much as careful planning, we signed up in an online tour package offered by Bohol Tour and Car Rental. Yes, with only a minimal check of the reviews (to confirm its not a scam), we confirmed our booking through Ms. Doris, a very kind and accommodating staff/coordinator. Due to time constraints, she even allowed us to waive any deposit and agreed for us to settle the payment upon check-in. We simply provided them of our travel details for port pickups.
In no time, we were on our seats via OceanJet to Tagbilaran (at the moment, the only fast ferry with routes coming from Dumaguete and Siquijor to Bohol). From the Tagbilaran Pier, we were ferried to our modest beachfront accommodation at White and Greens Resort in the island of Panglao. This is a wise option for day tourists who only need a space for a night or two to spend at, since the tour involves exhausting road trips and an island hopping adventure the following day, whichever comes first in your itinerary.
What To See/Do
Like our option, the package that we availed includes a two-day Bohol countryside and island tour. You can also choose from at least three modest beachfront resorts. The inclusions are the following:
- Air-con transfer from airport-pier to hotel-resort and vice versa.
- Air-con car/ van for Bohol Countryside Tour 8 hours: Day 1
- Hotel/Resort accommodation 3D/2N
- All Entrance Fees
- Buffet lunch at Loboc River Cruise
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Motorized boat for island hopping
DAY 1 – BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR
Blood Compact Site
Loboc River Cruise
Tarsier Sanctuary (Loboc)
Chocolate Hills (Carmen)
Sipatan Hanging Bridge
Man-made Forest (Bilar)
Butterfly Garden (Bilar)
DAY 2 – ISLAND HOPPING TOUR
Snorkeling at Balicasag Island
Virgin Island (traditional snacks & “swaki” or sea urchins are available)
If you wish to extend more and cover other Bohol attractions or plan a customized itinerary, you can avail of their car/van rentals at affordable/standard rates.
Other Bohol Attractions:
- Punta Cruz Watchtower. One of the enchanting places where one can view stunning sunsets is found in the town of Maribojoc, which is located 14 km west of Tagbilaran City. Known as the Punta Cruz Watchtower, this ancient architecture built in 1796 is made of cut coral stone and brick silently stands in front of the sea and through time.
- Hinagdanan Cave. Located 15 km from Tagbilaran City, and 2.5 km from the heart of Dauis town, the Hinagdanan Cave lies hidden in Bingag in the town of Dauis. In the clearing, a cluster of stalactites hang from above, matching the stalagmites rising from the ground below them.
- Canawa Spring. After a hot and sweaty hike from the Can-umantad Falls deep beneath the thickets of Candijay, trekkers can ask their guides to make a detour to another natural wonder called Canawa Spring. Here you can find an infinity pool of crystal blue waters completely surrounded by steep walls of earth and trees with their roots stretched in every direction possible.
- Badiang Spring. Located in the town of Valencia about 41 km from Tagbilaran, the Badiang Spring Resort offers two swimming pools (the large one for adults and the small one for children) fed by twin pipes of overflowing fresh spring water, making a striking waterfall effect.
- Danao Adventure Park. For thrill seekers, this is the place to be. This LGU-managed facility offers eco-adventure and extreme activities from zipline to river trekking.
- Mag-Aso Falls. These twin falls that incite a cloudy sensation as the rushing waters emerge and come crashing down 25 ft below have enticed tourists and locals alike for decades. Situated at the Barrio of Mag-aso in Antequera, a 30-minute trip to this God-given creation completes the list of the must-see sights in Bohol.
Note: This makes Bohol our second province in our Project 80+1.
7 thoughts on “Beautiful Bohol in 3 Days | 2 Nights”
Hello! How much did you pay for the tour? I’ve been scouring the internet looking for good deals for 2 people for a Bohol tour package. Thanks!
Hi! Thanks for dropping by. We spent a little less than 10k for 2pax for 3D/2N inclusive of Bohol Day Tour (Day 1), Island Tour (Day 2), 2 Nights Accommodation, Loboc Floating Restaurant, All entrance fees and airport/seaport pickup & drop-off. Please note that we only booked few days before so we just decided to take this rate for convenience. But they also offer customized bookings to get a better deal or if you have preferred accommodation. You can avail of the Countryside Day Tour I (lowest at Php 1,560 per pax) and the Island Tour Boat Rental (Php 1,800 for 1-4pax) only and booked separately at your preferred resort/hotel. In our case, we opted for the cheaper but modest Whites & Greens Beach Resort in Alona beach, which is literally few steps from the beach front and adjacent to Dumaluan beach where seafood stalls are located. Also, they didn’t require any advanced payment so we just paid upon arrival. Please check BoholRentACar.com for more details.
Hope this helps. Enjoy 🙂
Thanks a lot! 🙂
We are a group of 5, interested of 3D2N tour package without hotel accommodation, Date interested December 2016, can you give us the sample itinerary and the tour package rate?
Hi Sir, thanks for the query. You can refer to the Tour Package of Bohol Rent A Car (www.rentacar.com). Since you’re not availing of the accommodation, you can opt to just avail the individual Countryside Day Tour (5 Pax @ Php 1,170/pax ALL-IN with Lunch) and Island Hopping Tour (Php 2,000 per boat for 5pax).
Another cheap option is just avail of van rental: Php 2,500/8 hours Bohol Countryside Tour.
Consider this itinerary: Day 1 – Early Arrival in Bohol and proceed to Countryside Tour; Day 2 – Island Hopping Tour; Day 3- Departure from Bohol.
Have a safe and fun tour!
Can you give us the total package rate for Countryside tour and Island hopping, ? or for the 2 days tour?
For Countryside Tour, that should be Php 6,000 total for 5pax and for Island Hopping Tour is Php 2,000 for the boat. There’s also and additional fee for snorkeling gear @ Php 100/pax, fishsanctuary @ Php 150/pax and local environment fee @ 100/pax person.
So that’s around 2,000 per person for the 2 days tour. Please do inquire directly with Bohol Rent A Car for updates and customized rates 🙂